Sunday, May 20, 2012

Erin Walters

Hello! My name is Erin Walters and I have attended the University of South Florida since the Fall of 2009. I am currently a senior in college and pursuing my B.S. in marine biology. I have high hopes of attending grad school and continuing my studies in marine biology. When I saw the flyer for this course several  months ago, I thought "wow, how awesome would it be to start researching as an undergrad on foreign soil!" I believe this is the start of my journey as a biologist and it will do nothing but spark my interest and love for the biological world and pave the path for many more exciting adventures to come. Our class will be visiting several volcanic sites, the rain forest, an old growth forest and my personal favorite, a coral reef system! It will be a incredible trip, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment