Saturday, May 19, 2012





Hello,
My name is Armando Robert Collins and I go by my middle name (Rob). I am a junior at the University of Southern Florida St. Petersburg and my major is environmental science and policy.
I have always been interested in our precious environment and It saddens me to see it being destroyed for future generations to come. That is why I am in this program. Hopefully, I will be able to make difference, to help improve the water quality for human use on this planet.
 I was so excited when I was accepted to this study abroad program, what an amazing opportunity for  my peers and I. This course is going to teach us valuable skills that you cannot ascertain from the class room. In my opinion this is a once in a life time experience and I am going to maximize this opportunity to the fullest. I will try not to waste a moment of time because I know that it will be over in a blink of an eye. My goal is to learn as much as possible from my professors and the local people of Cost Rica and Panama. This is just one small step in my goal to become a productive environmental scientist, but in my opinion, a very important one. I look forward to blogging with you and sharing my experiences with you over the next few weeks.
Sincerely,
A. Robert Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment