Sunday, May 20, 2012

Personal Bio-Aaron


Hi, my name is Aaron Burnham and I'm entering my senior year at USFSP. I plan to graduate with a degree in biology and I hope to attend graduate school, first working towards a masters and eventually a PhD in marine biology/botany. I've always wanted to perform research in the field so this trip to Panama and Costa Rica is a great opportunity and fun learning experience. I did participate in a 10 day sea scallop survey with NOAA last summer and had a lot of fun, but I was stuck on a boat in the Northern Atlantic where the only changing scenery was sunrise and sunset. Hopefully the constant traveling, hiking and swimming on this trip will offer a good change in pace; I can barely wait to take off Wednesday morning. More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment