Saturday, May 19, 2012

In the beginning (Krishna Nayak)

  My name is Krishna Nayak, I go by Kris.  My class mates and I are all leaving for the Central American countries of Panama and Costa Rica on Wed. May 23rd.  The goal of this trip to preform quality research about the ecology of the fragile ecosystem.  I personally am pretty excited to explore and learn about the coral reefs, there is so much life down there.  The group of students that I am going down there with are going to make this a great research trip (they're pretty smart).  Our instructors, Dr. J and Dr. Herzfeld are both very dynamic instructors which should lend for an exciting time in the field.  What I am personally looking forward to is the cultural aspect of this trip.  Even though these countries are close to the US I do not know much about their history and culture, this will give me plenty of time to immerse my self in it.  Well that is all I have at the moment, talk with you soon.



Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment