Sunday, May 20, 2012

Personal Information: Karleigh Chase


Well, hello blogosphere! My name is Karleigh. I am currently enrolled as a senior at USF St Pete, majoring in Environmental Science and Policy. My interests are conservation biology, ecology and teaching the public about animals and nature.  Other random things about me: I am an actress and have been acting since I was 10. I plan on moving to NYC after I graduate next spring. I love Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe. I have been surfing, skydiving, zip lining, and snorkeling on a coral reef. I have two tattoos and I was born in Connecticut. The picture below was from a recent trip to NYC on top of the Empire State Building.

Well, I think I've talked enough about myself. Thank you for reading this post, and stay tuned for more amazing updates while abroad!

No comments:

Post a Comment