Tuesday, June 19, 2012


Boy does time fly when your having fun! I can't believe that we are home already. Three weeks flew by before you could blink but maybe that is because we hiked to the summit of the second largest volcano in Costa Rica (Turrialba), got up close and personal with sloths in the tropical rain forest, and snorkeled among some of the world's most diverse coral reefs. It is impossible to sum this trip up into one word but INCREDIBLE would come pretty close. I can't believe I was lucky enough to be given this opportunity and it is something that I will remember for a lifetime. We all grew into one happy little family and I will remember the class of BGPG2012 forever! Dr. Judkins and Dr. Herzfeld thank you so very much for taking us under your wing and teaching us what it is like to think like a scientist and actually conduct research out in the field. (Not as easy as it looks) I can't express the amount of knowledge I have gained from this study abroad experience but I know I have been forever changed as a student and a person. I only hope to continue to travel the world one day as a scientist and explore all that it has to offer!   

PURA VIDA!

Britt :)



No comments:

Post a Comment