Sunday, June 17, 2012

Final Post For JJ

Alright... we are home and  I have to say it was quite a trip. I am thankful that I was chosen to participate in this unique study abroad course. This course was the perfect chance for me to get an idea of how field research is conducted and some possible places, such as The La Selva Biological Station and the many Smithsonian Tropical Research Institute locations, that can help me conduct research projects in the future.

 I knew that that we would be seeing, doing and learning amazing things but what surprised me the most was how well all the personalities of our group meshed together. All of the positive mental attitude made all of our experiences that much better. Who would want to summit a volcano with a bunch of grumps? Not me!  So... thanks to Dr.Herzfeld and Dr. Judkins for setting up this course and thanks to the crew for being easygoing and making the best of every opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment