Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Last One!

  Well as far as I feel I still am on Panama time.  This trip has been a real life changing one.  It seems I miss my 5 am howler monkey wake up calls already but I will push on. Hiking up volcanoes, thunderstorms that deafen, driving down winding mountain paths, and waking up in the Caribbean and seeing the Pacific by lunch time are some of the little things that I became accustom to.  We were worked real hard by our professors but in the end they forged us into students with a scientific mind.  We woke up and conducted our field research in some very unforgiving terrain and EVERYONE made it happen, I am very proud to have been part of this program.  I would like to take this opportunity to thank Dr. Judkins and Dr. Herzfeld for pushing me like they did. I will remember this entire trip my entire career.

Krishna Nayak

No comments:

Post a Comment